You are a Savvy Bohemian.
You don't have time for superfluousness or filler.
You don't have tolerance for waste.
We know this about you.
That's why we have selected high-quality reusable boxes and bottles for your Savvy Bohème products.
And since our Miron Violet Glass bottles and jars are so highly beneficial to raw, natural ingredients, we want to give you 15 uses for them after your product is used up, so that you can continue to get added value from them!
- DIY Cuticle Oil: Mix 1 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 1/2 oz Sweet Almond or Avocado oil; add 10 drops lemon, lavender or lemongrass essential oil. Pour into clean & sterilized bottle. (Gravitas Bottle)
- DIY Scalp Revitalizer: Mix 1.5 oz Extra Virgin (RAW) Coconut Oil, 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil, 5 drops Myrrh Essential Oil, 10 drops Peppermint Essential Oil, 5 drops Rosemary or Tea Tree Essential Oil. Pour into clean & sterilized bottle. (Gravitas Bottle) Apply to scalp and let set 8 hours or overnight. Wash hair.
- Wildflower Vase: For single or double stems, use Gravitas bottle. For floral bunch, use Bisous Pour Tous jar. Add water, set vase in sunlight for 30 minutes to "charge" the energy of the vase. Watch the life of the flower prolong. A collection of Gravitas bottles would make a beautiful linear table centerpiece. Use rosemary, lavender, wildflowers, baby's breath, Indian Paintbrushes, or whatever delicate flower or herb you love. The Violet Glass will extend the life of the plant.
- Propagating Rosemary stems: Using scissors, cut a 5-6 inch stalk of rosemary from bush. Remove lower two inches of leaves. Fill Gravitas bottle with water. Place rosemary stalk into bottle, and set in sun for 30 minutes to "charge" the energy of the bottle. Take inside and place on table, dresser or desk as decoration. Stalk will sprout within a couple of weeks, and will be ready to plant into soil.
- TSA -Approved Travel-Sized Makeup Remover, Facial Cleansing Oil & Moisturizer: When you need a carry-on sized facial treatment product, make your own high-quality travel product: Mix 1 oz Grapeseed or Coconut oil, 1 oz Extra Virgin Olive oil, and 15 drops of lavender, lemongrass or vanilla absolute or mix all three. Pour into clean & sterilized bottle. (Gravitas). Use as makeup remover, oil cleanser, facial moisturizer or shaving oil.
- Air-tight Herb & Spice Storage Container: Add your favorite fresh, dry herbs & spices to the clean & sterilized jar (Raven's Balm or Bisous Pour Tous). Charge in sunlight for 30 minutes to 3 hours; Bring inside and store on herb shelf.
- Air-tight Coffee & Tea Storage Container: Grab your favorite coffee beans or tea leaves and pour them into clean & sterilized jar (Bisous Pour Tous). Charge jar in sunlight for 3 hours; Bring inside and store in pantry or on countertop.
- Sugar, Flour, Salt Storage Container: Pour your dry pantry staples into clean & sterilized jar (Bisous Pour Tous). Charge jar in sunlight for 3 hours; Bring inside and store in pantry or on countertop.
- Cotton Ball Jar: Fill Bisous Pour Tous jar with cotton balls and keep in bathroom for eye makeup removal.
- To-Go Yogurt/ Granola/ Snack jars: Store your favorite liquid or solid snacks in clean & sterilized jars (Raven's Balm or Bisous Pour Tous)- they are airtight and protected from oxygenation!
- Drinking Water Energizer: Fill clean & sterilized jar (Bisous Pour Tous) with water; seal with lid. Charge jar in sunlight for 1 hour. Enjoy!
- Bath Salt Storage Container: Mix 12 oz Epsom Salts, 1 tbsp. baking soda, and 30 drops of your favorite essential oil in a mixing bowl. Pour mixture into clean & sterilized jar (Bisous Pour Tous). Keep near bathtub for a relaxing soak.
- Honey Jar: The Raw-er the better! Pour your raw honey into clean & sterilized jar (Raven's Balm or Bisous Pour Tous). Charge jar in sunlight for 30 minutes. Bring inside and store on counter or in pantry.
- Nut Jar: Pour your favorite nuts into a clean & sterilized jar. Charge in sunlight for 3 hours. Bring inside and store on counter, in pantry, or on the end table by the sofa!
- Oral Oil-Pulling Container: Melt unrefined coconut oil on low heat, and pour into clean & sterilized jar (Raven's Balm or Bisous Pour Tour). Add 10-20 drops of ingestible-quality peppermint, cinnamon or clove essential oil. Charge jar in sunlight for 3 hours. Bring inside and let solidify. Store container in bathroom to use for daily oral oil-pulling. For info on oil-pulling, she's my favorite go-to.
- Wine Decanter: Pour 12 oz of your favorite wine into jar (Bisous Pour Tous) and seal with lid. Charge in sunlight for 3 hours. Chill or serve warm. Enjoy!
- And a BONUS: Fill a jar with your favorite whatever, and give it to a friend as a gift! They will love it!
* To sterilize Miron jars and bottles, handwash with soap and water, or wash on top rack in dishwasher. Towel dry, then spray inside jar with isopropyl alcohol. Let dry.
**Lids and droppers/ pipettes CANNOT go into dishwasher. Hand wash only.
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE these jars?