Balsamic Bath Salts - Peppermint
SO, I asks myself: " Does the world need ONE MORE bath salt? ", to which I humbly reply, "They haven't tried THIS one yet."
Savvy Bohème Balsamic Bath Salts are made with authentic Dead Sea salts, which contain in high concentration, naturally, 21 minerals that occur in our bodies, but are depleted throughout the day. The Dead Sea salts are harvested at the southern end of the Dead Sea, in Israel, where the mineral content is the highest. Dead Sea salts nourish the body in the following ways:
- relieves skin allergies
- acne treatment
- relieves joint swelling, soreness, stiffness
- relieves stress
- dandruff treatment
- psoriasis treatment
- restores mineral balance within body
and many, many, other benefits…
Savvy Bohème Balsamic Bath Salts also contain Epsom Salts, causing them to be highly beneficial to the detoxification of our bodies. Soaking in the Balsamic Bath Salts for 20 minutes leaves you feeling cleansed from the inside out, as well as very well rested. In fact, a bath before bedtime with the Balsamic Bath Salts will induce a very good nite’s rest for you : ).
Directions for Use:
- As a bath soak: Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup bath salts to full tub; soak for 20 minutes to receive full benefit of Balsamic Bath Salt. Rinse with clean water. Repeat 2-3 times weekly for maximum effect.
- As a foot soak: Add 1/8 cup to foot bath or shallow tub of water. Soak 20 minutes to receive full benefit of Balsamic Bath Salt.
- As aid for acne: add spoonfull of Balsamic Bath Salt to facial cleanser or use alone with dampened salts and gently exfoliate for 1 minute, morning and evening. Rinse.
- As aid for dandruff: dampen handfull of salts and scrub scalp in circular motion, exfoliating dead skin and increasing circulation on scalp. Rinse and follow with shampoo.
Caution: This product makes no claims to heal or cure conditions. Seek professional medical advice before attempting to treat serious conditions. Seek professional medical advice before using if Diabetic, or have heart condition, or any other serious condition. Don’t eat bath salts. Don’t worry- you won’t want to.
Ingredients: Authentic Dead Sea Salts, Epsom Salt, Tapioca Starch Powder, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Baking Soda, Citric Acid, and Essential Oils of Peppermint.
Savvy Bohème Balsamic Bath Salts 16 oz.